“Pardoo Beef Corporation”: means Pardoo Beef Corporation Pty Ltd ABN 56 601 968 165 and its subsidiaries.
“Personal Information”: means any information that personally identifies you (or others) or can be used to personally identify you (or others).
“Privacy Act”: means the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
“Sensitive Information”: includes information about race, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, health information, membership of trade unions or political associations, criminal records or philosophical beliefs.
What Personal Information do we collect?
Pardoo Beef Corporation will only collect Personal Information in a fair, lawful, and non-intrusive manner. The Personal Information we collect will depend upon the circumstances in which the information is collected. We may collect the following Personal Information:
- your name, contact details, address, date of birth, industry role, country, and postcode.
- any other Personal Information as otherwise permitted by law; and
- any additional information that you may provide to us directly through any Pardoo Beef Corporation website or any other contact with Pardoo Beef Corporation.
Sensitive Information will only be collected and processed by Pardoo Beef Corporation if such processing is necessary to comply with equal opportunity laws and regulations. We recommend you only communicate such Sensitive Information if you believe it is required for Pardoo Beef Corporation to comply with such laws and regulations.
How and why do we collect your personal information?
There are many aspects of the Pardoo Bef Corporation site which can be viewed without providing Personal Information. However, Personal Information may be collected by us when you:
- visit any of our websites.
- subscribe to our marketing communications on various Pardoo Beef Corporation products or communicate with us via our website or our other social media sites.
- Become a purchaser of our products or communicate with us in this context.
- Interact or follow our social media pages/profiles like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Otherwise contact us in respect to us providing you with a product or other information
- Authorise someone else to act on your behalf and they provide us with your Personal Information.
- Apply for employment at Pardoo Beef Corporation.
- Submit feedback; or
- Submit any query to the Privacy Officer.
How do we protect your Personal Information?
Pardoo Beef Corporation is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of all Personal Information that it collects and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Information we collect from you is held securely and protected from misuse and unauthorised access, modification, or disclosure. However, Pardoo Beef Corporation cannot and does not guarantee that unauthorised access to your Personal Information will not occur. Accordingly, where consistent with applicable legislation, any Personal Information you provide to Pardoo Beef Corporation will be at your own risk.
Pardoo Beef Corporation’s Privacy Officer’s Contact Details
Attn: Privacy Officer
Pardoo Beef Corporation Pty Ltd
Level 5, 189 St George’s Terrace
Perth WA 6000